1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 24' enclosed trailer for sale and a 2006 F350 dump with Boss v plow for sale, let me know if your interested.

IMG_0011 (1).jpg

2. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

can we get some pricing? i like the enclosed trailer...
  3. Greenboy24

Greenboy24 LawnSite Senior Member

I got a truck for sale if anyone is interested PM me
  4. SHunter080703

SHunter080703 LawnSite Member
    from MA

5. highclimber604

highclimber604 LawnSite Member

Hey Jeff Mckinnon from J. Mckinnon Company out of Hanson Massachusetts. Im 20 years old and ive been in buisness for almost 2 years. We offer almost every service in our industry A-Z. I have great connections with a rental company that allows me to do many things.
  6. BayStateLawn

BayStateLawn LawnSite Member

Sutton, MA here. New to the site, Anyone close by?
  7. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys we are selling our 1984 international dump truck its a S1900 has a DT466 diesel engine 5+2 speed in amazing condition body is in good condition body holds 10 yards. only has 80k miles on it. has a lot of life left in it. its under CDL. no air brakes. runs perfect drives perfect

we are asking 10,000 obo

or will even trade for a smaller dump truck with plow and sander will take a nice one with just a plow but id rather have a plow and sander.

i know you might think its to much but this truck is a MUST SEE. amazing truck and can make you lots of money.

and im offering it to people in Mass first.
  8. MassBasshunter1968

MassBasshunter1968 LawnSite Member

Im here from Dartmouth Ma!!
  9. MassBasshunter1968

MassBasshunter1968 LawnSite Member

Anyone need a Good Guy shoot me a Email I have alot of experience in the Spring,fall cleanups and i Have run Mowing crews for sevral Years I just got laid off from the city of new bedford I live in Dartmouth Email me@

10. Oates_Landscaping

Oates_Landscaping LawnSite Member

I know this is probably annoying, I 've posted this a couple of other places. Looking for a place to dump yard waste around marlborough mass. Cavicchio's is good but hoping for something closer.

Thanks, mike