1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Grounds Control

Grounds Control LawnSite Member
    from 01748

hi everyone,

newer co in hopkinton, ma here!

put me in the networking "loop"

2. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Grounds Control welcome. Hopkinton is a nice area we did a big mulch job out there last year. There's lots of big houses in Hopkinton good luck to ya.

Rich

3. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in NH but do alot of work in Concord MA.
    A good place to find a trailer( I've bought 2) is from AIRPORT sales in Fitchburg/Leominster (right next to the airport) Nice guys.
    Richey and clapper were/are known to be high but it is the only place around to get hustler mowers that I know of:mad: Joel

4. Kady Landscape

Kady Landscape LawnSite Member

Hey Guys, I live in Exeter NH but have a few accounts in Newburyport, MA. I've been doing Lawn maintence p/t since college( about 14 yrs). Last year I got laid off from my high tech sales job so I ramped up my business to go full time and love it.

Go Patriots!!

5. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

West Boylston here, been fertin & Squirtin for 18 years now, no mowing or landscaping. Any of you guys here looking to sub out your fert work send me a email. I give landscapers 10% off my prices if you have more than 10 customers.
    Richie & CLapper are great guys.....I got my trailer there

6. aquamtic

aquamtic LawnSite Senior Member

Little guy! Where in Ri are you from. Are you in the Irrigation bus?

7. REALtreeGodFather

REALtreeGodFather Guest

Howdy fellow MA guys!

Not a landscaper, but working on adding it. Currently in the tree end of the green industry.

Located in Hardwick.

8. DAZED AND CONFUSED

DAZED AND CONFUSED LawnSite Member

HEY GUYS

I LIVE IN LEOMINSTER BUT JUST TOOK NEW JOB IN NEWTON/WALTHAM AREA 15 YRS EXP. IN HARDSCAPE NOW GOING TO TRY MANAGING FERT AND SQUIRT.

*********I LAVR A NEW CHALLENGE********

9. DAZED AND CONFUSED

DAZED AND CONFUSED LawnSite Member

I LOVE A NEW CHALLENGE

AND MY 2 YR OLD THAT TYPES FASTER THAN I DO LOL

10. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

ANYONE HAS A SAMPLE OF CONTRACTS ( VALID IN MASS LAW) CAN YOU POST IT PLEASE?
    WHEN I GET A NEW CLIENT WHAT I DO IS GO TO GIVE A PROPOSAL AND MAKE THEM SIGN IT. THAT'S ALL. I DO NOT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE THEM SIGN A CONTRACT ALSO, OR JUST THE PROPOSAL ITSELF IS OK?
    I NEED HELP ON THAT. THANKS
    LAWN