Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

When do you get going on installs and irrigation start ups?

I saw a few guys out the other day doing cleanups, I am shooting for 4/1 for a start date for fertilizer.
  2. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I'm figuring 4/1 to start fert. My fert takes about 4 weeks to knock out. Depending on the weather the nest few weeks I'm figuring 4/15 for irrigation start ups. But might push those back a week or two
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Franklin MA
  4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Installs as soon as the snow is gone. Always start the start ups the week of 4/15. I do the ballfields for acton schools , usualy start them a few days before the 15th as some yrs they can realy suck. I didnt install and original installer did a suck job.
  5. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I was down in Danvers and Middleton MA Fri doing some fertilization estimates, I saw a few landsapers out doing cleanups, got freekin cold again possible snow today and again Thur, I want the snow gone, I swear I wont complain again about working when it is hot out again.
  6. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Anyone in the waltham area have a redmax 8001 and some redmax hedge trimmers stolen pm me.
  7. jonesy5149

jonesy5149 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

8. MLC404

MLC404 LawnSite Member

Walpole ma
  9. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

Hey guys,

Getting lots of calls for ticks now. I pulled 2 off my legs just last night and I was only in the "woods" for a few minutes.
    I offer tick and mosquito spraying as well as full lawn and tree & shrub services here.
    I work from Hyaniss to the Milton areas.
    For more info check out
    or shoot me an e-mail at

I'll be glad to help out.

I am also interested in networking in those areas.
    I do get many calls for services that I do not offer and I'd really like to be able to say more than sorry can't help you with that.

10. mikelawtown

mikelawtown LawnSite Member
    from Mass

Too much blue smoke in that truck...LOL:waving: