The following pics were taken by me yesterday (July 2) in Green Isle, MN. Some of you Minnesota guys probably saw this on the news. Most of Shamrock Storage went up in flames yesterday at 10 am went workers using a cutting torch accidentally set fire to the building. The building was filled to the roof with tons of misc items such as video games, cardboard bundles, bumpers from Ford trucks, and just about anything imaginable. 22 fire departments responded and also water trucks from Chaska Public Works and Le Seuer Public Works. Cement trucks were also used to haul water from as far as twenty miles away because Green Isle's water tower was drained within 1.5 hours after the department responded. I am posting this at 9 am the day after, and it is still burning, but it was for the most part contained by 7 pm but it was impossible to put out all the flames because of toxic fumes in the building which didn't allow firefighters to enter the building.