Master chute

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Berkshire, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Berkshire

Berkshire LawnSite Member

Has anyone used a master chute(masterchute.com) on their mower. There are similar products out there like the blade blocker (by trimmer trap) or the grass handler (by w.e. chaps). I am interested in buying one of these .Does anyone reccomend one over the other.

2. SamTheLawnMan

SamTheLawnMan LawnSite Member

3. Berkshire

Berkshire LawnSite Member

Thanks, It looks like i will have to stop to adjust it everytime i want to use it. I was looking for something that would adjust without stopping. I will be putting it on a exmark turf tracer hp. Besides that ,it looks good and the price is right

4. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

The ezchute and trimmer trap both have a control handle that extends up to the handle bars.

5. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Has anyone but a blocker on the new scag velocity deck?

6. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

The trimmer trap blade blocker is great, I have two. And I've used a lot of different ones, including Masterchute. That was great for the first 2 months. Then it just stopped working, and they are horrible to deal with. So it just sits in my garage, can't bring myself to toss it out, even though it doesn't work.

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

nature...what about it stopped working?

8. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

checkout the ACS ....on the Badboy mower web site........I have one on my Stander and I really like it....

9. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

The motor. Was erratic at first then stopped altogether.

10. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I was kinda of leary about adding another elctrical component into a harsh environment....