Master Z350 series Outfront ZRT

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Downeast, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Downeast

Downeast LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Guys , My dealer called me today and said that the price on the outfront has dropped from 9999.00 to 7900.00 . Have any of you had any experience with these mowers , or any knowledge of them . Comes with 25 kohler 48"deck . I dont have a clue as to their performance or practability . So if you can ,please let me know . Thanks

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i believe thats a toro. they are awesome machines!

3. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Show me a pic, b/c I might of had experience, can't remember the model number

4. Downeast

yes it is a toro ,and sorry no pic

5. stslawncare

from DE

definitly a good mower, check into warrenties and such also how good of service they offer there, not sure how good the price is but if the original price is the going price and he dropped it like that then go for it!

6. Downeast

the dealer said that he had talked with toro on price reduction to move that series a little more this year. When I first saw that mower last month and he said it was ten grand . I turned around and said we dont need to talk about that one anymore . Nothing more was said untill today when he called to tell me of the price drop . Told him I would look into it .

7. stslawncare

from DE

sjop around first make sure u cant get it for cheaper. also see if u can get him down a little more maybe

8. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

That machine is Toro's copy of the Walker,My toro dealer price is around 7900 about the same you quoted. Ive can't judge them never seen anyone useing them or don't anyone who ownes one. But he does sell alot of them, also he is a verylarge dealership. Marks Mowing Service

9. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I would be very careful about purchasing that machine. To my knowledge,no one has successfully copied the Walker machines.
    Toro has a huge percentage of the market around here, but I have never seen one of those models around here. Everyone uses Walker for that type machine in this area. I know the Scag version a real lemmon. I would talk to several owners of that machine before buying.:)

10. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

The 2001 and up machines are the ones to get!! Updated parts. They are a copy and by no means a replacement for the Walkers. But if you cant afford a Walker its a decent choice. See the picture I added to this post the one closest to the Walkers is a Z350 like you were talking about! We are purchasing another out-front mower this spring but we will get another 26EFI Walker. They are much faster then a Walker but the steering is no match for the Walker.

mvc-006f.jpg