MasterChute available for Turf Tiger yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnSmith, Jul 7, 2003.

1. LawnSmith

LawnSmith LawnSite Senior Member

just wondering if anyone has seen/heard/smelled any info on a masterchute for the tigers. i caught wind of some sort of adapter to make it work w/ the tigers.

i cant get an answer from the guys @ masterchute over the phone.

anyone?

2. turfguy

turfguy LawnSite Member

I too have tried to get a response back about adding their brand of ocdc to my fleet of tigers. so far they have not even returned my calls. too bad. I stoped at graingers today and found a 12 volt
    actuater that may work out and I have cranked up my welder fabricator buddy ................soooooo watch out ....I am feeling creative tonight.....

3. LawnSmith

get something going that works similar to the masterchute and i will buy at least 2 units from you. if i like the results i will by 2 or 3 more for more machines.

i could care less what it looks like, i just like it to function.

4. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

We respond to all phone calls/e-mails within 12 hours.

If you called over the holiday weekend, no one was in the office to respond.

We do not have the Scag adapter ready to go just yet.

5. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

Masterform

Why not just make the plate universal so all a guy has to do is drill a couple holes everyone has a drill

6. LawnSmith

AMEN!

7. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

That's where we're going with the new designs.

Our QD model (circa 2001) involved zero drilling and NO tools required for installation. It installed in literally 5 seconds and came off even faster. (We have recently put those back into production/stock and available right now for sale.)

Anyway,
    Your suggestion of a univeral fit/drilling required unit will be acted upon.

8. This is what this forum is all about, direct communication with the end users. No where can you get any better than LawnSite.com.:D