masterchute foot switch

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by draftlawncare, Jan 27, 2006.

1. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

anybody know where i can get a replacement foot control switch for a masterchute. thanks Jd

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

You might be screwed on that. I haven't heard anything about them in a while. They site has been down for a while. They might have gone out of business, I'm not sure though. From what I understand they always had a problem with their product and then you could never get the parts you needed from them.

3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

You need to get a reverse polarity switch .... such as like a power window switch .... I got one at Radio Shack ..... mounted it next to the ignition key .... not a foot switch anymore but the shoot works

Did a search on google about these switchs as there are like 6 wire inputs to the switch which need to be split n hooked up between the battery, the chute & the switch

Good Luck

4. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

5. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

6. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

that guy on ebay wants $50 plus $25 for shipping for a foot switch. i am all about making a profit but damn $75 i will pass . i have decided to just take both chutes to an auto electric shop and let him deal with it. i searched the net for two hours trying to find the switch i needed ,you would think something like that would be easy to find

7. fire1man

fire1man LawnSite Member

ive got a brand new one if you still in need

8. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

A brand new Masterchute foot switch? How much do yo want for it?

9. TripleTsLawnCare

TripleTsLawnCare LawnSite Member

$75.00 Sorry. Couldn't help myself.:laugh:

10. midwest

midwest LawnSite Member
    from MIDWEST

DID YOUR SWITCH BREAK OR WHAT? Looking into getting one of these but that scares me if yours is broken and cant find a replacement. I'm worried about it being waterproof. The description says no warranty or anthing implied.