1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gl1200a, Apr 16, 2005.

1. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

So Masterchute has apparently gone under and I am in search of parts dead or alive. Does anyone have any leads on used Masterchute OCDC chutes or foot pedal assemblies.

Thank for the help.
  2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I wonder why they went under? By the way, I hit a guywire friday with my homemade model. It won't go down without a little help now. It will go back up. I'm too tired to mess with it. Maybe later today.
  3. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) J-Thomas has the grass baffel OCDC for under a hunderd buck's fit's all top brand's.....Marks Mowing Service..
  4. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) Im trying a Pic post. Marks Mowing Service

Family 058.jpg
  5. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

No, I want a Masterchute specifically. Anyone with parts or complete I would be very interested.
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess Masterchute went under but they company was purchased and is in production again under new ownership.

I stopped by the dealer the other day and they had a new Masterchute sitting there so we started talking about what was up with them. It sounds like the previous owner was having some difficulties when Mastershute went under.

I don't know if they are still being marketed under the Masterchute name or not but if anybody would like more info PM me and I will see if I can come up with some contact information.
  7. rick2752

rick2752 LawnSite Member

Who is J-Thomas? Do they have a website?
  8. maurader

maurader LawnSite Member