1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Maybe a stupid question but...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Mar 5, 2005.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

What or who are USLawns?
  2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

it's just a franchise lco. i live in a moderately large city and we've just got one franchise here (although i'm not sure what population their rights cover). with 1, he's no more competition than the next guy and from what i've seen, he's heavily weighted in commercial work for fast food places, hotels, etc.

come to think of it, i've never seen the owner or his crews doing residential work.
  3. chriscampbell

chriscampbell LawnSite Member

do a search on the threads we had a talk about them just a few days ago.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

5. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

What was stupid was saying "Maybe a stupid question but..." instead of "Maybe a stupid question, but who are U.S. Lawns?" when you started the thread. We REALLY need to stop with these incomplete subject lines. If you have a short simple question then ask the entire question in the subject line. Don't force everyone to click on it just to see what you're talking about in the first place.
  6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Good point. I'm not trying to bash anyone but you should put in the subject line what the topic is about. This helps get better results when someone does a search.
  7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

WOW we have a lot of damn dictators in here lately. If you didn't really want to answer the question then click off. I'm sure it took you a lot longer type your response than it would taken for you to click the back button. :realmad:
  8. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

It's Been A LONG Winter!!!! :realmad:
  9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

too long :angry: :angry: :angry:

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. It sounds like these guys spend too much time in here, instead of out there doing work.