1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

"maybe i will just stand here"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by reddog05, Jun 11, 2004.

1. reddog05

reddog05 LawnSite Member
    from mn

Maybe my patience is just wearing thin with all the rain lately, but it seems that people don't really understand that I am sitting on a thousand pound sharp object that is spinning at 3500 rpms is it just me or don't you think you might move a little bit faster if the guy your walking in front of like you have all the time in the world is giving you a stare that would scare the devil himself while sitting on a 60" turbo force with deck shut off so you can walk by safely and obviously has alot to do but here i sit thumb in butt while you contemplate if you wore the right shoes or not sorry just had to vent :blob2:
  2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

punctuation man, try punctuation. now that i've read and re-read it, i know what you mean.
  3. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW...couldnt read that post. Use a period every now and then.

4. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't have any problems reading it. Reminds me of a fat azz mother with 3 fat azz kids standing in the door way at Wal Mart not knowing what way to go. But that's diversity. Punctuation and misspelled words, that's diversity, lighten up some.
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I too had to re-read it, but after the second time, I feel your pain
  6. JBird

JBird LawnSite Member

Oh my god man, after I read your post for the third time, I think we all feel your pain. We have all been there before. Just breath and relax. They may stop you next week and be your next contract. It's happened to me. I had a guy stand and watch me at the park for several weeks. Stood right there on the walk path, (the one that I have to mow right up to), and seemed to be in the way all the time. Then he stoped me and contracted me for two acres. Good thing I smiled and waved rather than give him the mean mug and the finger.
  7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

the old clients always come outside or look out their window at my hot bod. lol, no, but they always do look. and i have a few accts with some mentally challenged kids that came outisde a few times and watched, but i told them that they should go inside so no one gets hurt, i dont think they understood. so i talked to their parents about the dangers of it and they were glad i told them and the kids stayed inside :)

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Kids are home from school now so I get a lot of them standing and watching me mulch kit on both WB so that helps a little but if they are to close I will tell them about the danger that will hopefully take of it if problem still there I will talk to the parents and tell them the danger most will tell kids what to do have one or two that look at you like -you better not hurt my kid- not my customer but the neighbor I believe communication is still the best way to handle the problem
  9. JohnK

JohnK LawnSite Member
    from Seattle

No it's not diversity or some other liberal feel good crap. It's a sign of ignorance or laziness and in either case is not something to be proud of.
  10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

punctuation is inserted within the text. lol.