Lawn Care Forum banner

Maybe no work this week

19K views 73 replies 22 participants last post by  Darryl G 
#1 ·
There is a gas shortage on long island and I am almost out.
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=national&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57544755/n.y-n.j-governors-act-on-gas-shortages/&feed_id=1&videoid=37&catid=57544755
Posted via Mobile Device

#10 ·
If only I had a fuel tanker full of gasoline...as a capitalist I would expect a small profit...I think I could sell gasoline for $8 per gallon and come home with an empty tanker...I'd also like to be selling generators at a primo too.
Posted via Mobile Device

#11 ·
#12 ·
#16 ·
If only I had a fuel tanker full of gasoline...as a capitalist I would expect a small profit...I think I could sell gasoline for $8 per gallon and come home with an empty tanker...I'd also like to be selling generators at a primo too.
Posted via Mobile Device
You sound like a real sh@&t bag !! To think of going there to profit off of those people who have just been slammed by a storm, lost their homes,vehicles, belongings. Your level of intelligence shines through, I do hope you believe in karma, cause you will someday be in need !! :mad:

#17 ·
You sound like a real sh@&t bag !! To think of going there to profit off of those people who have just been slammed by a storm, lost their homes,vehicles, belongings. Your level of intelligence shines through, I do hope you believe in karma, cause you will someday be in need !! :mad:
You might check the forum, I think there is a "no sense of humor" thread. :dizzy:

#19 ·
Wow...

But anyway, you have no gas...you need gas and someone has it...for a price. You have a choice...to buy or not to buy.

I have purchased things and paid exorbitant prices for it because I either waited until the last minute or it was the last one.

Second...when you buy something on eBay who sets the value of the product? You do...if you want it bad enough, you bid on it.

All those eBay shatbags...oh those evil gas stations.

Remember...you have a choice...you also could have been more prepared.

Supply and demand...
Posted via Mobile Device

#20 ·
For what it's worth...I've been without gas and when I needed it I would have paid twice for it...happened about 5 years ago if I recall...I have also been without power and gas and had to drive on icy roads and find a station with power during a storm that had gas.
Posted via Mobile Device

#21 ·
Wow...

But anyway, you have no gas...you need gas and someone has it...for a price. You have a choice...to buy or not to buy.

I have purchased things and paid exorbitant prices for it because I either waited until the last minute or it was the last one.

Second...when you buy something on eBay who sets the value of the product? You do...if you want it bad enough, you bid on it.

All those eBay shatbags...oh those evil gas stations.

Remember...you have a choice...you also could have been more prepared.

Supply and demand...
Posted via Mobile Device
As stated, your level of or lack there of, intelligence is glistening with your vocal diarrhea that you seem to be unable to refrain from sharing with all that listen. :clapping:

#22 · (Edited)
As stated, your level of or lack there of, intelligence is glistening with your vocal diarrhea that you seem to be unable to refrain from sharing with all that listen. :clapping:
Must have touched a nerve...

Piss off...

And dont forget to vote for Obama tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device

#23 ·
Price gouging is illegal but sarcasm and joking are not

I'm in smithtown but i work all the way out to nassau. Been doing foundation repairs down in bellmore massapequa lindenhurst, some eye opening destruction down there. Filled up today with diesel and it was glorious.
Posted via Mobile Device

#26 ·
Its hard to put 3 yards of topsoil on a bike but I'll try it for ya tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device
:laugh::laugh::laugh:...yeah, I know. Of course, I said that for transportation not related to work (except for performing an estimate). I mean if you really NEEDED to go somewhere and had no gasoline, a bicycle works great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.