Maybe posted - but who, if any are working the 4th??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Jul 1, 2007.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Every year we ask the ? so I wanted to be the first this year!! I am working for sure the morning till mid afternoon and then me and the only volunter to work that day will call it a day.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Yep, day off from my day job, so I'll be mowing all day, if it isn't raining. I'm getting seriously behind due to all the rain.

4. TCossuto

TCossuto LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Hell no. I've been luckey enough to catch no rain when I need it, so I'm not behind.

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

yea working here to.. just to much to do to take time off.. prob work till 1 then stop for the day.. i plan on working later mon and tues to get ahead.. anyone else do this?

6. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

It's my B-day. Ill be golfing in the morning and lighting things on fire at night.

7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have been debating it, but we will probably work at least half a day. I've got too many jobs going on right now to take an entire day off.
    But come that evening, we gonna blow sh!t up!!

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

aint that the truth

half day here

9. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be willing to do cartwheels if that will help us get to work on the 4th. We lost over 2000.00 worth of mowing just the last week of June alone. I'm so sick of this rain I honestly think I'm about to go over the edge.
    I have been through droughts, and I'm not stupid enough to want a drought, but this is ridiculous amounts of rain we're getting. Last year we had a drought here, really the last two years. For us though most people have sprinklers so we were not bothered by the dry weather. It just made it easier to no get behind. Later, Tony

10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

If all goes as planned, no. Going to try and work ahead tuesday. There calling for rain wednesday anyways.