1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

McCulloch website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowin'man, Jun 2, 2001.

1. mowin'man

mowin'man LawnSite Member

Does anyone know if McCulloch has a web site and what the
    web adress is?
  2. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

Mc Culloch went out of business
  3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I had an old McCulloch that I need parts for so I took it to my dealer. He said he can't get anything because tehy went out of business a few years back.
  4. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

McCulloch is not out of business. They were bought out a few years back and are operating under the same name. They are making different products now, but still have inventory of parts for older models. We purchased a part for our chainsaw not too long ago we got the phone # off the internet (I don't have the number with me , but I will look for it.)
  5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I found the phone # for McCulloch...1-800-521-8559
  6. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

OEI, the main parts supplier for McCulloch is now owned by Carswell Distributing
  7. mowin'man

mowin'man LawnSite Member

A guy gave me a MAC140 chainsaw that's at least ten years old
    and I need a gas filter for it. I hope I can find it.
    If I can't I'll probably pull the old filter out and run it 'til
    it dies.
  8. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

McCulloch. I helped out at a chuch rumage sale and they gave me this older McCulloch blower for helping( they knew about SGK and I did most a the work because most of our members are very old). Barely runs, so I'm rebuilding it. Are thoes good products? It's at least a 23cc blower probably a 25cc. I had never heard about them before I got this project.