1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks bobcat!

2. McG_Landscaping

So I bought my domain name a few weeks ago but didnt really have time to edit it at all. So I finally had some time and my website is live! I know it still needs some work including better and more pictures. Let me know what you think so far. Any suggestions? Remember its still a work in progress!

www.mcginnlandscaping.com

3. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Hey what mulch supplier do you use?

4. McG_Landscaping

Are you looking for a few yards or quite a bit? I regularly go to The Barn on Babcock in the north hills as well as Draguns. Every once in a while I use APLS in allison park but I usually try to go to the barn. Also I know a guy who makes his own mulch and sells it large or small quantities in McKees Rocks. Its Boyd rolloff services and waste transfer station. I am going to be buying from them alot more this year!

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I use sto rox mulch(boyd) might be a drive for ya though

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

I use APLS for all of my mulch, cheap delivery, always on time and they never short me. Good people there.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. McG_Landscaping

yeah i use APLS alot because they are literally right over the hill from my house but i have found that the short trek to the barn has been well worth my time! Also by chance were you on Mt Royal near the shaler plaza on saturday night around 8? I thought I saw a 1500 with sides that looked like yours.

8. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Hmm nope I don't think so, don't usually venture out in my truck on weekends, usually take the girlfriends CRV. I'm sure I'll see you sometime, I do go down Mt. Royal and Thompson Run a lot.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. McG_Landscaping

I wasnt sure if it might have been you or not. I was planting some trees and glanced up and saw a truck like yours. I am sure I will see you around. I live between Thompson and Mt Royal right by the shaler middle school.

10. McG_Landscaping

Yesterday I had my first semi full day of mowing. I did 7 yards in 4 hours after school. I took a few pics but was working too fast to worry about taking any more. Also there are a few pics of a mulch/trimming job I was working on with my uncle but I wasn't there for after pics. Also his dump with my pickup.

2011-04-15_14-34-31_655.jpg

2011-04-15_15-35-52_34.jpg

2011-04-15_16-49-42_483.jpg

2011-04-14_13-57-17_636.jpg

2011-04-14_13-57-02_758.jpg