McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good man, nice to finally be cutting again!

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! And it sure does! I bet you guys are super busy! I have a large river rock job I need to do but just cant find the time right now.

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I just got home from work at 9pm...long day. We're still trying to figure out the best way to get all our accounts, plus we're down a guy, so things are a little hectic right now.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Same here I am trying to get everything in order grass is shooting up now I got finals the next 2 weeks and I think I am done a guy also, its time to hire help;)

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah dude, I don't know how you do it. You're gonna be one of those hard ass old guy business owners that can still outwork all their employees with both your hands tied behind your back. :laugh::laugh:

6. deere615

haha I dunno I want other people to be doing the majority of the work but I still will be on the jobs every day in jeans and boots helping out though I wont be in a suit just supervising

7. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. McG_Landscaping

lol I wish I had enough work to hire help! My one friend likes to help me cut grass every now and again but I dont have enough for two guys right now. Brad I think you met my dad. He really wanted to load you but he just works down there as a mechanic and isnt really involved in much else.

9. deere615

I never thought I would get this many lawns they have been piling up this year. I already have 4 full days of mowing and thats too much for me I got alot of big 1-2 day landscape jobs etc and cant get any of them done.
    Ya I thought that was him but I think there was a different name on the shirt that was like 2 weeks ago or so. ya he was under one of the trucks everyone else was gone I needed more mulch! lol he was cool though

10. McG_Landscaping

lol yeah he said a kid about my age came in to get loaded but he couldnt do anything and he felt bad! I thought it was probably you. And hey if you ever want to get rid of some lawns I am always looking for more :)