1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

I think I saw you then. Did you have a helper out in front of the hedges with a Toro push mower? I thought I saw someone behind the bushes too. That must have been you.

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yup! My helper always push mows. I was probably behind using the walk behind.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice we did 2 topdressings yesterday and I did some mulch today in the rain fun fun

4. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! I had some work that could have been done today but I needed a day off and I am preparing for finals.

5. bulhead19

bulhead19 LawnSite Member

@ McG_Landscaping....how many grass accounts do you have and are you talking about the john deere personal pace from lowes?

6. McG_Landscaping

I have around 20 accounts right now but I am still looking to pick up more. I have the toro personal pace mowers. They are similar to the john deere ones from lowes but they are the homedepot ones.

7. jdutcher003

jdutcher003 LawnSite Member

I was curious how many yards of mulch you can fit in the back of your pickup? I love that truck! I have a f150, but should probably upgrade at the next chance i get.

Everything looks great by the way. Especially those mulch jobs and the stone

8. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! I really like the truck too minus the gas mileage. I have put 4 yards in it but i think i can probably get 5 in it. I need to put a cab protector I had made on before I do this though. Thanks for the complimet on the work!

9. McG_Landscaping

So I was going to pull the trigger on an older exmark wb the other day but I was too late. Other ones will come along! On the bright side I got an email today from a lady who wanted a price for mowing a little bit out of my area but it would be nice to break into a new market!! I will see how this plays out! Also i am hoping to finish rocking the hillside tomorrow.

10. McG_Landscaping

I have been pretty busy recently! I picked up 3 new yards yesterday, finished my rock job and mowed 7 after school today. I will post pics tomorrow of some grass/rocks. Also I am looking into making some decent size purchases in the very near future. I dont want to say what yet but hopefully I will have pics by the end of next week if all goes well!