Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

those aluminum coal shovels rock for mulch etc as long as you break it up with a pitchfork, but man I seem to break those shovels fast
  2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

So I mowed all of my lawns thurs and friday and prepped for 2 mulch jobs today. Also....... I bought another walk behind! Its a toro proline 44". I will post some pictures later tonight!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. bulhead19

bulhead19 LawnSite Member

nice! Is it belt driven? 16hp kawi? Did you get more grass accounts that are smaller or just a fenced back yard mower?
  4. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man did you call my tshirt guy by chance?
  5. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice on the new mower, t-bar I'm assuming?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. McG_Landscaping

It is belt drive 15hp kohler. I have more accounts than I have had in the past and at some of them my helper finishes and has some down time when he could be using another mower. I am mainly hoping to speed up productivity and with productivity I could mow more!
    I actually didnt. My guy called me and reassures me that he is working on a design for me. We will see if he actually comes through or not!
    Yup! Its the T bar which is fun trying to get used to. I am used to having the hydro with the snapper to back up so I will have to get used to the belt drive
  7. McG_Landscaping

Here are some pics from this past week including one yard that was mowed for the first time this year and also some pics of the new mower

8. McG_Landscaping

And some more.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good Scott. I can't believe you got a belt drive though :cry:
  10. McG_Landscaping

Lol I know. I was all about hydro but I heard that the toro t bars are almost like hydro. I don't know about that lol. But its mainly for my helper and he likes it better than my hydro??!? Also the price was right compared to 1000s for a used hydro. I didn't want to spend all of my hard earned money =)
    Posted via Mobile Device