McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Saving up for something special?? :laugh::laugh:

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice mower and stripes!

3. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Passed you on Friday on Wildwood ext. I was driving to the fire station and you heading towards Middle. Looked like you had a full load!

4. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good Scott, I'm sure you're staying busy!

5. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Looks good man

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

lol i wish! I need to buy a v box spreader for the winter and I want to make sure I have some captial for truck payments and gas and insurance over the winter. At least until we get some snow! I am trying to be a bit more responsible with my money:laugh: I had to laugh at me saying that
    Thanks!

You should have blown your horn! We were completely full and had one more yard mow. I pulled in my driveway at 1215 am.

Thanks! Its been pretty busy! I have been working 7 days a week! I mow tomorrow then have a few mulch jobs and some other work. Another busy week if the rain holds off!

Thanks! I didnt realize you had a snapper 36". How do you like it?

7. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Yeah its an old belt drive I bought years ago but it start first pull and cuts great for a older machine. I would like to upgrade to something newer and hydro but I love it. I had it since I was like 15 lol.

8. McG_Landscaping

Those are the best mowers! I would never get rid of my snapper. I couldnt imagine selling it after all that it has been through to help me grow my business! Even after it dies I will probably spend way too much money to keep it going :laugh: If you are ever looking to sell it I might be interested depending on when you do!

9. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Lol I feel the same way I'll probably keep it. We have been through a lot haha. But if I ever decide to sell it I'll let you know for sure.

10. McG_Landscaping

lol I know how you feel!! I wouldnt ever sell mine so I knw how it is!