1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Tim! Yeah I am booked for roughly 2 weeks solid! And work is still coming in! Also I might get a really sweet gig cutting down trees on a hillside. Basically a months worth of work between mowing and a few small jobs. I should definitely get the job but it will not be for a month or so!

2. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

3. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Looking good man!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! Have you been busy?

5. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Yeah man I have been mowing all week and doing the landscape jobs on weekends
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Saw you around 7PM on RT 910 by Kress Tire, was going to drop my trailer off at storage. Keeping busy Scott?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. McG_Landscaping

Yeah I have been crazy still! Me and my brother were out dumping off some grass/debris out at our uncles and I let him drive home. He is 16 and loves to drive the 250. By chance is that your 2500 that's sitting in the one parking lot there next to another plow truck? It almost looked like the same paint scheme?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Pressedun

Sure is mine, gotta get that dang plow off of it though. My hardscaping buddy has a shop right next to the mechanic there so I've been parking it there.

Sounds good, you're a nice brother!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. McG_Landscaping

I just happened to catch it out of the corner of my eye since I wasn't driving but I had a feeling it might be yours! Yeah we have been getting along recently and he is going to start working with me some now that he's off for summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Pressedun

Yeah not too many Black/Grey Dodge 2500's out there especially with all the rust mine has... I have 2 new fenders to put on but haven't had time and need to get 2 inner fenders as they're rotted too.

Always nice to have help around man, don't work him too hard!
    Posted via Mobile Device