McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Mulch and stripes and looking great buddy!!!!!

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

nice work, what type of business is your commercial account?

Yea I like my poly v box they are a nice price, only bad thing on them is the controllers go bad. but it is a sweet spreader. My chainsaw sttachment is actually one of the cheap ones from homedepot like $99 but I had to change out the shaft because the echo pas is a different size than the universal ones. I just took apart a spare echo trimmer attachment I had and used its shaft

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

My commercial is a trash company. My dad works there and the boss approached him and asked if I would be interested in mowing last year and they have me back this year too! But this year they are giving me some other work such as the mulch and some brush clearing. I might try to snag the plowing now that I have my truck but I don't know yet. Its 45 minutes from school so coming home at 1 am to plow then driving back might be a little hard. Where did you pick up your spreader? And how did you convert that trimmer? I thought it was only 89 to buy but its 189 and that's 189 I rather spend on fireworks lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. McG_Landscaping

Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. McG_Landscaping

thank you! I might hold off on buying it for now though because I did the job today I wanted it for. But I do still want to get one eventually!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Mulch looks great and nice stripes:usflag:

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ahh cool, I got mine at zoresco in wexford just picked it up and installed myself. Mike is a real nice guy out there. For the trimmer you just gotta take some screws out I believe I did that about a year ago so i cant quite remember it worked pretty good

8. McG_Landscaping

Thanks Bobcat!
    I will have to look into getting one. I want at least the 2 yard one. I will have to start looking soon hopefully so I dont get it last minute. And I will have to look into making that attachment at some point.

9. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Keep us posted on the spreader man... I'm considering doing that too - depends on the cost obviously!

10. McG_Landscaping

I will! I am paying off my dads car and he is giving it to me to drive back and forth to school. Once I pay that off I am saving all my money for a spreader. Hopefully I will have it paid for and ordered by september
    Posted via Mobile Device