McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'll be doing a lot in Gibsonia this year, also down toward Robinson/Crafton, and of course Wexford/Cranberry. Might see you around, I'm working for MMC Land Management.

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Lol its alright! everyone is entitled to their opinions. I feel about gravel the same way I feel about red mulch. :hammerhead: It sucks but if its put down right in the right situation I can accept it.

3. McG_Landscaping

Yeah most of my stuff is in the Shaler, Hampton, Gibsonia, and Ross areas but i am really looking/hoping to expand a bit this year. I will keep an eye out for MMC. Hopefully I will get some kind of decals/lettering that will set me apart from the millions of other white f250s out there this summer.

4. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yup I live in Gibsonia and do work all around here, sure I'll see you at some point.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice lawn setup i like the equipment:weightlifter:

6. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! I will hopefully take quite a few more next weekend and post them

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Your welcome,ok thats sounds great man:usflag:

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i really like that white ford it looks nice

9. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! I was actually just looking through your stuff and I really like your 2500! I was looking for a 2500 but I got a decent price on the 250 and they threw in the western plow for free!

10. McG_Landscaping

so i went to home depot today and picked up another 22'' Toro and a straight shaft trimmer. I also got supplies to put sides on my truck. Hopefully I will build them and post pics of that plus my other equipment tomorrow!