McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks!!!!

2. McG_Landscaping

Well I was waiting until it was official. I am going to pick it up tomorrow.

truck1.jpg

3. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Nice truck man! Congrats

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats purty!! Congrats, whats under the hood? I need that front plate mount!

5. McG_Landscaping

Thanks guys! And its yours brad as long as its still on there. And its the 4.8l. 129k miles. It was a fleet truck. Its replacing my car and will be mostly highway

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats, it looks very clean. now it will be part of your fleet.

7. deere615

Thanks we will have to meet up sometime. That things clean for that mileage! Those 4.8's get good mileage mine pulled great too and they are very reliable 162k on my blue truck and never had an engine problem it will be a good backup rig if your ford is ever down

8. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! i will get a pic tomorrow of both together
    sounds good! i like it so far!! and it was a fleet truck so it was taken care of real well! i had 154k on my 5.3 when i traded it in on the 250 and it was basically flawless. I have met up with travis multiple times and tim. i like meeting everyone that i talk to on here!

9. deere615

ya! well I am available most days we could do lunch or u can come check out my shop! I know your up in slippery rock though, haha I was just there on Wednesday to see one of my buddies that goes there to make me some decals for my dmax. My spring break is march 5-9 I believe not sure when yours its but we will make time sometime

10. McG_Landscaping

thats actually the same as mine i think! i would gladly come check out the bosetti empire (shop) and grab some lunch! maybe we could try and get travis and tim together too and have a pittsburgh landscapers day