McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Great mower with a great cut!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks travis! Stop over and check it out one day next week
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

If you ever decide to get rid of your 48 let me know, I love my snapper pros

4. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Absolutely man!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

love the turf tracer, i have three now. Would never trade them for anything! Except on 15 acre sights, thats a lot to mow with a 48 :)

Just curious, how much do you have in to your 250? Upfront cost, plow, and everything. Im looking to add another truck to the fleet after selling my dump truck and id like to get a 2009/2009 f350 or 250 with a single cab 8 foot bed and put a dump insert in it. I want it to have power window and locks and right now in my area they are going for about 25+ with under 80,000 miles.

6. McG_Landscaping

I cant wait to use it! I paid 23 after all said and done for the truck with the plow. It is the base model and had 58000 on it. Now it has exactly 80 on it. Today ive had it for two years. I wouldn't trade it for much else. I have $1400 in the insert 500 in suspension upgrade. A few hundred in a spreader and some maintenance costs prob around 1k. So i guess i have like 26 into it as it sits.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. McG_Landscaping

I love my snapper! I will probably always hold onto it for a backup and I will probably spend too much money fixing it in the future.

8. McG_Landscaping

Here are a few more pictures of the turf tracer. also a pic of the truck all salty after the last event

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

salty.jpg

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The Tracer looks to be in pretty good shape, You mind sharing what you gave for it?

10. McG_Landscaping

Thanks. It seems to be pretty solid. I gave $1400 plus it cost $160 or so in gas to go get it