McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hey McGinn nice thread, I just looked through most of it, its cool to see how you've grown and I can tell you take pride in your work. Just one thing I noticed in your pics is that you are often parked facing the wrong way, not a big deal until you get hit and you're at fault because you were parked the wrong way. All the best man, keep it up.

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I am more than ready for winter to be over!

Thanks! I do park the wrong way a lot but I only do it on streets that are not busy

3. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

When do you plan to start mowing again?

4. McG_Landscaping

as soon as the grass starts growing....

probably late march/early april

5. McG_Landscaping

Well im getting ready for the season to start! Next week I should get the mowers out and get them ready to start mowing in a few weeks. Today I got a new 90 kombi with the pole saw attachment and trimmer head. By the end of the month i should also have another 90.

stihl 1.jpg

stihl 2.jpg

6. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

Hopefully we get you hooked on the stills! The kombi is a good machine. Was my main trimmer this year and did great. I hope to be getting a new trimmer this spring as well. There just expensive

7. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Good luck this year! I've seen your truck around once or twice. Hopefully we can all get out and start mowing by the first week of April.

8. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't it just the greatest feeling when you buy some new equipment!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. McG_Landscaping

I havnt used it yet but i have a few jobs lined up next week I can use it on! I am hoping to get a straight 90 and another 600 magnum very soon.
    Thanks, you too! I am hoping to start mowing by the first week of april but I dont know if that will be happening
    It really is! I wanted to keep buying today but i had to resist

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

You. Will. Love. It. Great piece of equipment man.
    Posted via Mobile Device