1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

Can you take a picture of how the insert bolts to the bed in the front, mine didn't come with factory mounts and I want to see what they look like stock. I see the rear just sits over the rear angle iron

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

sure I will grab a few pictures tomorrow.

3. McG_Landscaping

Here are a few pics of how my insert is mounted. The bolts just run down through the bed.

Insert.jpg

insert 2.jpg

Leaf Loader.jpg

lettered.jpg

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

hows that hose on the loader with turning?

5. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you, that is pretty much what I have made for mine. I have my leaf vac mounted the same way, but with a flexible hose that goes to the truck, the same hose for a vac system on a scag turf tiger.

6. McG_Landscaping

The hose extends about a foot into the bed so it doesn't pop out when turning. Its held up by a bungie cord that is wrapped around the top board which is crimped to itself. Basically a big circle that the pipe sits in.

No problem. It came with 4 mounts but I had 2 made and added those to the very back. I was getting some bounce and that eliminated it. I was going to try a flex pipe but the solid PVC has been good so far
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. McG_Landscaping

i know its not most of your cup of tea but my new spreader mounted.

spreader.jpg

8. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Cool stuff man, I like your new spreader what that run you? I'm probaly 1.5 hours from you, you think we are going to have a good winter this year? I got all my plows and blowers and spreaders ready to roll, hopen for snow after dec1.

9. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! It was 3599 plus tax. I sure hope we have a good winter. Looks like were going to get a salt in tomorrow night

10. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

You think we will get alittle snow I saw some possible I better keep an eye on the wheather tomorrow night.