McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks brad. You will have to stop up one day. It's hard to find a nice shop for a nice price around here
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

For sure and ya I will, I think I had told ya have been working to buy a shop all year Hoping to buy one I been looking at soon.

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Nice shop Scott!

4. McG_Landscaping

well my 1500 should be gone next week and im going to pick this up. f350 powerstroke 6.0l 4x4.

f350 2.jpg

f350.jpg

5. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

From our experience with 6.0's...They're very strong and great work trucks, we still run them. You will have no problem pulling things around with it. How many miles? If it's over 100k, see if the injectors have been replaced previously. We have our in house mechanic do ours, but if you have to send it to a shop, expect a hefty repair bill. Not saying to stay away from it, just do your homework, which I'm sure you have already done! Nice truck and good luck!

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

You gonna plow with it?

7. McG_Landscaping

The 6.0 is a great motor if it's taken care of. It has 117k on it with no modifications. Luckily my dad is a diesel mechanic so he thoroughly looked over it. I'm going to get it bullet proofed at some point. It will probably get a plow but be a backup
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That's a sweet rig my mahan

9. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

That's a nice looking truck with out the brush gaurd

10. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Look out for the haters. I love my 6.0 with 175k. Check the ect eot delta, do the flushes and add a coolant filter and egr delete and drive the wheels off it