McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

So I decided to take a nap today (which I normally dont do) and woke up to this?!?!?!? I wouldnt have guessed it was 2 days away from april.

P3300003.JPG

P3300004.JPG

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Absolutely man, live in a big apartment building?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. McG_Landscaping

No I am at school during the week up at Slippery Rock so I am in the dorms right now.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

he goes to college right? ya nothings sticking here yet calling for 1-2. On another not Dont you love how all trucks back into parking spots thats how I always park like you everyone else pulls in

5. McG_Landscaping

Its funny because almost every truck backs in. It is out of habit. I used to have a ram 2500 with an extended cab and 8ft bed so I had to back it in everywhere. I sometimes get nervous when I back in with the plow on because I am always afraid someone will hit it or one of our stupid maintaince men will hit it with their plow.

6. deere615

Ya same here alot of times I park far away usually by the maintenance place at my school especially with a spreader on I cant go back as far. But ya even most of the trucks at my school back in. Sometimes in the winter I will even make my own parking spot even at stores lol

7. McG_Landscaping

lol i love parking on big snow piles at stores. Most of our parking here has grass behind it so i am usually able to back over and not worry which will be nice when I get a salter next year. And I usually park in the lot that is plowed last so by the time they are doing it I am out.

8. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

I always back in to my spots at school as well. Me and 3 other trucks back in all by each other in the back corner of the lot. I would say 3 out of 4 times we all double park, especially with the plow on.

9. McG_Landscaping

Lol i love parking next to other trucks. I believe I am the only one here that brings their plow to school or even has a truck with a plow. I love the black ford btw.

10. deere615

Ya I am the only one I ever saw with a plow