McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. jay_mc1

jay_mc1 LawnSite Member

Nice looking truck, what were the issues?

2. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

nice truck! :clapping:

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! They took a while to fix a few bed supports then the alternator took a crap so they replaced that and both batteries and when i went to pick it up it started to pour oil. Apparently a bolt backed out from somewhere and shot through the font engine cover? or something like that, so they replaced that and the front main seal. I went to pick it up and they installed the front main seal wrong so they replaced it again.
    thanks!

4. jay_mc1

jay_mc1 LawnSite Member

Wow, you were not kidding when you said a few issues. I hope that is the last of them for you.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like hoss also :waving:

6. McG_Landscaping

Yeah it sucked but it runs great.

Haha its like an airplane tim!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Scott, I was just reading all though this again, and did you end up selling the ramrod or do you still have it?

8. McG_Landscaping

I ended up selling the ram rod back in early december. I did just buy a bunch of new equipment that I will post later! I'm going to be looking for a skid or tractor after I find a dump
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Alright man you'll have to get some pics up than of the new gear. I bet your glad you decide to add another plow truck this year...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. McG_Landscaping

I actually primarily used the blue truck plowing. I put almost 7k on it just plowing and salting. I only ran two trucks for the last storm
    Posted via Mobile Device