McG_Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Really hope that 6.0 works out for you, everyone has their opinion about them. The sooner you bullet proof it the better. From my experience you'd be better off getting something different because they can turn into a real nightmare, but with that said every truck is different. Theres always good and bad trucks.

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks. I really like the 6.0 so far. Im hoping to not have any issues but I do have a great warranty with the truck.

3. McG_Landscaping

Well I picked up a few new items. I bought a new snapper 52 with accelerator and sulky, a new dump insert for the blue truck and i bought a used ferris 52 from ashgrove. Im looking for a new trailer now and a dump but we will see what happens with that

snapper.jpg

ferris.jpg

Insert.jpg

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You'll love the ferris and new snapper I love the newer controls on the snapper over the older loops...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. McG_Landscaping

Thanks! I liked my old snapper until I bought my exmark. I'm hoping I like this snapper although I won't be using it much
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Only if we could get away from this snow crap, we'd get to use these new pieces!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

Wow. I really like the sides / doors on the top of the insert. Looks much better than built up wood sides.

8. McG_Landscaping

I know. Im sick of this crap
    thanks! it was a selling point for me

9. McG_Landscaping

The new insert all mounted up!

insert 2.jpg

insert 3.jpg

insert 4.jpg

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Is that galvanized steel, or just painted?