1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by McG_Landscaping, Mar 18, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! I'm not really hauling cars with it. Mostly equipment

Thanks! Im not super thrilled about them saying EZ Dump on the side but its whatever. The tail light was busted when I bought it a few months ago and I accidentally ripped it completely off. Its only taken me 3 months to remember to order a new one.
  2. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

Any updates?
  3. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Think he got married, just my two cents. :cool2:
  4. McG_Landscaping

Lots of updates but I haven't had time to upload. Haha I am getting married but not until next year scott
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. McG_Landscaping

For some reason all I have on my computer is stuff that I have been hauling. The t180 I used to push piles around at our dump site, the s160 is my buddys that I borrow, the ford is my uncles that I used on a large install, and the case I just bought with Pressedun. Also I finally broke down and bought a commercial honda. I will have to upload all of the work pictures from the summer later.

6. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

Honda? looks nice, but why spend 1k on a 21?
  7. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Why spend $10,000 on a zero turn? You could ask that question about anything. $1000 for a commercial mower ain't bad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

They last longer. I bought a 1000 some dollar exmark 21 4 years ago and other than blades oil and 2 engine bail cables its been problem free... Mine leaves the trailer 4 times a week and will last for 10 more years. Looking good mcg how have you been.
  9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Lookin good Scotty. How's the 6.0 running?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

How's that new insert working out. Looks good in the truck