Mckormick Compact?

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Green King, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone look at these Yet? I looked and thought it was probably the nicest compact tractor on the market!

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

no pictures.

3. Green King

Go to there website!

4. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I looked them up on TractorHouse.com and found some nice little tractors. My dad bought a Case IH DX35 this past week. We were green people, but Deere is living on their past and we haven't been satisfied with them lately. I didn't see anything under 50hp on McCormick's website. Do they still make compacts, or just utility and ag size tractors now?

5. dbear

dbear LawnSite Senior Member

I just looked for myself because I knew that they used to offer a pretty complete line of CUTS. Like you, I don't see any under 50hp except for the G25.

(Tried to link it, but for some reason, link wouldn't worK.)

6. Green King

Yes the compacts start at 28hp and go up to 49hp! You have to click on what's new!

7. Green King

Go to product range! and hit CT series!

8. TomberLawn

I'm still not seeing them. I tried to search, but got a "page not found" error message. I did see the GX series 38-50hp models on the homepage.

***I just realized I was on the www.mccormick-intl.com/us webpage. The compacts are on www.mccormickusa.com

9. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

I looked them up and they look really nice. Very impressive loader specs. With their Mitsubishi engines I am guessing that they are built by Mahindra, but it's hard to tell.

10. TomberLawn

I'm pretty sure some of the McCormick compacts are made by the same manufacturer as Montana Tractors, LG. I believe FarmTrack also markets some models that are in this product family.