1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

MD area winter work?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LazerZ101, Oct 2, 2000.

1. LazerZ101

LazerZ101 Banned

Anybody here in Maryland seeking good help this winter? I could use another full time job this winter until the grass cutting comes back again. Any takers? I have a couple services saying they will hand over about 20 yards in the spring to me. Please! Any help is greately appreciated.

Scott Harris
    H&H LawnCare

2. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Have you thought of taking some reeducation classes at community college. Make use of your time.

3. LazerZ101

LazerZ101 Banned

I already hold a masters degree in Education/early childhood development. Had enough school for a while. Also I recently bought my first house, and got married a month ago so surely you can see the need for steady income!

Scott

4. LazerZ101

LazerZ101 Banned

Any takers? :D

Scott

5. dhicks

dhicks Member

Put a notice out on the usenet groups that pertain to Maryland, such as, MD.GENERAL, MD.ANNOUNCEMENTS, and if you live near Frederick or Montgomery Coutnties, add MD.MONT.

I hope this helps. As for me, I have no plans to work at all except finish my courses for pesticide license/certification.

6. River Hill

River Hill LawnSite Member

I sent you an email but I am not sure if my email is working. Let me know if you received it.

7. LazerZ101

LazerZ101 Banned

Sorry, brother......nothing yet. Maybe I set it wrong in my preferences. Should be scott.harris@zurich.com

Good luck!

Scott

8. River Hill

River Hill LawnSite Member

Scott I am able to send and receive from other people, I think something is wrong with your email. I even emailed direct on my computer to you and tried to reply from your email.

9. LazerZ101

LazerZ101 Banned

Try to email to my home and I'll get it tonight about 5:30 pm

VERYSPEEDY@aol.com

This I know works.....something you want to discuss?

Scott

10. Lockeman

Lockeman LawnSite Member

Gee Scott, your post begs the question:

With your apparent qualifications, why not a winter job in the field of education or child care?