MD Lawn Care & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MDLawn, May 20, 2011.

1. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I've upgraded to a thoroughbred, the little mule wasn't pulling it's weight. :laugh:

2. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Your work is really nice. Nice truck, by the way.

3. MDLawn

Thanks. I try to make sure things are done right. Thanks about the truck too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. MDLawn

Pics of a recent job including edging, mulching, and that earlier planter bed. This landscape was installed by the owner so I can't take a bit of credit for it exept the edging, mulching, and the stone garden wall (which has held up quite nicely over the past few years) but it has so many interesting perrenials, annuals, and your traditional woody plants. I much prefer this type of landscaping vs. the more formal traditional woody plants shaped into cones, cylinders, and balls. That planter should look great once the perennials grow larger and they fill it in with more plantings!

On a side not my back is killing me from all the edging!! All the way around most of the house, that planter, and about 12 tree rings....ouch. The spade edge looks great but man it can be a killer!!

LS2012-011.JPG

LS2012-012.JPG

LS2012-014.JPG

LS2012-013.JPG

LS2012-015.JPG

LS2012-016.JPG

LS2012-017.JPG

LS2012-018.JPG

5. MDLawn

one last pic

LS2012-019.JPG

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Need to get a long-handled spade! True-Temper used to make one, but I havent seen them anywhere for a while.

7. MDLawn

The one I have, which is a true temper, has a longer handle than my others. Still gotta bend, kneel, crouch, or whatever to get the edgings out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats what I have employees for lol

9. MDLawn

It's been real hard to get people to work. Everyone tells me "I want to work with you this year!". That's the last I hear from them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

amen to that i got friend sto work for a couple of weeks now its this and that they have to do and something that always pops up at 9pm the night before really starting to piss me off