MD Lawn Care & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MDLawn, May 20, 2011.

1. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

some small edge & mulch jobs from today...

LS2012-007.JPG

LS2012-006.JPG

LS2012-001.JPG

LS2012-003.JPG

LS2012-004.JPG

LS2012-005.JPG

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Mulching looks good man.

3. MDLawn

Thanks. The first one with the black mulch looks much better in person. The picture isn't doing it any justice...

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Anytime man... and I know what your saying somethings you gotta see in person to really get it.

5. MDLawn

A small landscape bed creation for a family member. The rocks used were already on the property (as seen surround the trees in the background) and the bed will be filled with perrenials and annuals. The rocks have been collected on their trips over the many years so its pretty unique and personal for them. The compost blend used for the bed was an amazing product. Straight from the farm to you!!! Cannot wait to see it all filled up!

LS2012-008.JPG

LS2012-009.JPG

LS2012-010.JPG

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you had decent success with using actual compost to build up beds? I had a customer like 3 years that swore thats what he always used to build up his beds, and he had to do it every year cuz the compost would deteriorate over time and settle (couldnt tell him that though cuz his house was built on a giant sinkhole lol). So we did it, and then finally 2 years ago I talked him into using actual topsoil and then mulch on top....we havent been back since except to mulch the beds.

7. MDLawn

I'm certain it will settle but with a perennial and annual bed that shouldn't be an issue. Plus it was their request. Its not so much a raised planter and will be stuffed with so many plants you wouldn't notice a drop I height.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. MDLawn

Just some mowing at a friend's place this morning. The front yard is a little bigger than the back. Of course everything shows up better and looks better in person.

Landscape.JPG

9. MDLawn

Just some fun at home, have taken down 7 pines so far (only been in here a short while) and have about a half dozen more trees needing to be removed. This one was too close to the house and my septic, and another was again to close to the house. Those blue spruces in the background are staying, the other trees needing removal are either damaged or just plain ugly!! Not bad for about 2 hours worth of time.

Tree01.jpg

Tree02.jpg

tree03.jpg

tree04.jpg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  10. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the mule and the little cart =D