MD - Local Suppliers

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by PerfiCut L&L, Aug 30, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in the middle of renovating my yard, new paver walkway, and sod. Want to install some lighting (1st attempt). I've done some research on calculating run lengths, and total wattage consumption vs power output and such. Im not trying to say I know it all, but I have done a fair amount of research to atleast educate myself on my endeavor.

Anyhow, I was wondering where a good supplier of parts/materials would be,near Glen Burnie, or in the Baltimore / Annpolis area. Or is the stuff from Homey Depot acceptable?

Of course, I will probably be ordering the actual lights from online since the local hardware stores have hsit to chose from and I want something nice.
  2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

depends on what your looking to spend and if your a homeowner or contractor.

Are you looking for a 1 time deal or are you looking to add this as a service if your a contractor.

Word on home depot stuff. You will be replacing it in 2 years or less especially if you live near the coast. Unacceptable in my opinion.
  3. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

Contractor of course.

Would like to do my house first, when I finsh the landscape portion. Then if all goes well, ad this to the services we offer.

4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

try aquarius irrigation supply. Might be one near you. They carry some top name brands. I have never used em but I hear they are pretty good.
  5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

You can purchase FX at Ewing irrigation if there is one around there. John Deer carries professional lighting also. Those are two national chains that I know of. If you are looking online you can try Terradek, Longhorn, Florida outdoor lighting, Goya lighting, just to name a few.

Good luck,