me, working like a dog. haha

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedWingsDet, Jun 16, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

ill get more pix tommarow of my rig, (gotta cut 25 tommarow and the rest fri) heres a pic of me that my dad took while i was mowing his yard a few weeks ago. i like the mower, and its a good size for that yard, but when i only have like 6 or 7 lawns that size it isnt worth it. thats why i want a 34z or 144z

2. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

nice...
    is that pic through a phone?

3. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

yes sir

4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Man, i wish we had weather like you so I could wear long pants. heat index was 98 today

5. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

haha it was like 85 that day. i ALWAYS wear pants when mowing, and i make all my employees wear pants when mowing. you never know what will come up at you, and yeah i know anything can go through the pants and hit your skin, but even a little something to protect your skin from flying objects is better than nothing. when the heat index is like 100 here, ill still be wearing pants :) but i always wear that black under armor.

6. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Are those pants? Red? I thought you were out there in your PJ's LOL:D :D :D

7. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

haha, it was the last stop of the day and i only use the mower at that house and like 4 others that day, and my pants were falling down (i had shorts underneath). but yeah lol, they wernt pj's.