Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOD OF ALL PLOWERS

GOD OF ALL PLOWERS Banned

Hello to all members,
    If you have any questions regarding any aspect of snow removal, I am now here to answer them. I have over 40 yrs in the field, and have seen and done it all. From highway dept management, to large commercial snow removal operation.
    So there is not an question I can't answer.
    So feel priveliged that I am now at your service, and I am open for business.

2. UNISCAPE

UNISCAPE LawnSite Member

YOU SOUND MORE LIKE.....KING OF THE IDIOTS
    THERE ARE A LOT OF INFO MEN HERE...SO DON'T GET A BIG HEAD
    LETS ALL ENJOY EACH OTHERS OPINIONS. WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN
    MAYBE IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH YOU CAN GO TEACH A CLASS.

3. GOD OF ALL PLOWERS

While I respect the opinions of others, I have yet to find anyone else who can compare with my knowledge gained during my lifetime. Being that you only have three posts of your own, you are in no position to make claims about my knowledge or of others here at this site. I was personally asked to post at this site, from another member. I was hired as a consultant for his company and he doubled his revenue in two years. So as you can tell, my knowledge equals money.

Oh, by the way, TURN OFF THE CAPS it's not nice web manners. I will not respond in the future unless asked a question respectful of my knowledge. I don't think you realize how much benefit I can be to you. One answer from me will revolutionize your operation and profit margin.

4. UNISCAPE

UNISCAPE LawnSite Member

GET A LOT OF SNOW IN CALI...HUH?
    I ONLY HAVE 3 POSTS CUASE I JOINED LAST WEEK AND ONLY RESPOND TO POSTS I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD. I SAW YOU BIG HEADED POST AND IT DISTURBED ME.....

5. GOD OF ALL PLOWERS

Well yes I do live in Calf, and we do get a lot of snow. Ever hear of the Sierra Nevada mountains? However I have retired, and now reside where it is warmer. I am not big headed, in fact I only wear a 7 3/4 hat size.

[Edited by GOD OF ALL PLOWERS on 10-21-2000 at 11:03 PM]

6. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

if you are truly "all knowing" as you claim to be, then welcome aboard and look forward to hearing your advice/opinions, etc. However, if you are some 15 yr old jumping around the web looking for something to do inbetween Sony Playstation time, then do us a favor and leave, as we will soon pick up on it.

steveair

7. Alan

Alan Member

Hey GOAP, it's nice to see so much humility in one person. Tell ya what, try hanging out here for a while, offer some insight in a few posts and then WE will decide if you're the genius you claim to be. The way I see it, 40 years in the field would make you 60+. Now most folks that old ahve come to realize just how little they really do know and are not likely to be such braggarts

8. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

If you want to get into thew biz of years of plowing. Well my dad started plowing 50+ years ago with one of the first fisher plows and a willy's jeep. As for me, i have been plowing for 16 years going on 17. I have listed to my dad, and i will be the first to admitt i still don't have all the answers.

Also every year brings new products, idea, and procedures of managing snow and ice. So maybe your 40 years of knowledge isn't worth so much. Do I have all the answers? No, does Chuck, Dino, John, Alan, have all the answers? No. However Like myself they all have a vast knowledge of differt snow removel products and procedures, as well as equipment. Together all of us have a lot of Knowledge, alone we have very little.

Geoff

9. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

I think that John Allin's plane must have have crashed into Dinos house and now they are one person,but I would have thought they could have thought of a better name,really lacks creativity.Also no humor yet could be storms alter ego,but even if you are a old road department guy you will know less than most guys with one years plowing under their belt.

10. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Since you didn't opt to allow mail from lawnsite, would you please e mail me GOAP. I would like to know who invited you here.

Thanks,

~Chuck Smith

csmith669@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.