1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Meet at the Hustler Turf Equipment booth at the Louisville Expo !!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerconsultant, Oct 13, 2003.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Hustler Turf Equipment would like to invite all LawnSite members to our inside display and our outside demo area.
    Come see the new Hustler Z’s, Super Z’s, Mini Z’s and Super Mini Z’s.
    New engine options we are showing this year are the 27hp Kohler, the 28hp Kohler EFI, and the 27hp liquid cooled Kawasaki.
    Also come see the Hustler ATZ, and the Super Walk Behind’s !!!
    Test drive them all in our demo area.
    We have a bit of everything for all your commercial and industrial mowing needs, and we will have FasTrak’s for our residential customers mowing needs there also.
    On a side note we would like to invite any LawnSite members to our inside booth @ 11am each day, for a member meet and greet.
    As with past Expo’s Hustler will give each registered LawnSite member 1 free Hustler hat, those who register for this free hat will be put in a drawing for a FREE Hustler jacket.
    Ask for Pj (Mowerconsultant) or Ken (Artman), heck ask for Paul (PWM on LS and President of Excel Industries / Hustler Turf) when looking for your free hat.
    Our inside booth # is 3940
    We look forward to meeting all of you.
  2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I'll be seeing you guys at GIE. Louisville is out of the question this year. You can save me a hat though.
  3. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I can do that for ya Hoss..... We will be @ the Gie also.
  4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Might help if I put the dates and times here for you...
    EXPO 2003 Show Dates & Times:

Saturday, Sunday & Monday
    October 18 - 20, 2003
    Kentucky Exposition Center
    Louisville, Kentucky USA

Indoor Exhibits:
    9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday
    9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Monday

Outdoor Exhibits:
    10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday
    10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Monday

Louisville is on Eastern Daylight Time
  5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I'll be there Saturday at 11. In '01 when you gave me a Hustler hat, Pj, a few days after I got it a bird bombed it-while I was wearing it!!! Needing a new one! LOL.
    Will you guys have the section eXmark used to have outside with the steep bank? Would be nice to put the ATZ and SWB on to try the hill holding capability.
  6. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I will see you on Saturday. Its always a pleasure talking to you and the others from Hustler, especially Paul!

Oh yeah, I wear a xxl jacket so you can bring me the right size......lol!

I look forward to meeting all you other LS guys and gals that make it.
  7. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

I hope to meet you all there at 11am - as long as we don't get too lost driving there.:)
  8. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the girl on the mower doesnt do much trimming her pant legs are still blue;)
  9. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Interesting pictures. Seems the young lady forgot to put her safety glasses on? As do most of the people in mower advertisements.
  10. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

I like how all these promo pictures of mowers never have any grass on the deck, rims, or tires. Man If I could only figure out how to mow like that! LOL Hope to see you there this weekend!:D :D :D