1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Meg-Mo Customer support

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookiemower, May 28, 2005.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

About two weeks ago i hit a concrete sidewalk and messed up my Meg-mo's royally. Well i never ordered them in time for the next week and i sharpened them the best i could. They were leaving streaks everywhere though. The knifes were pretty much toast. Well thursday rolled around and it was aroung 4:00 and i thought OH SH!T i didnt order the blades well i called Meg-Mo and i believe Roy Megli was the one who answered the phone. I told him i needed these knifes ASAP for Friday. His secretary was gone, she usually deals with shipping, and I was in a total bind. He told me he would take them to the post office himself and ship them next day for no extra handling fee just the cost in shipping. They came Friday and i was set. I just want to compliment Roy for how much he saved me. He is the perfect example of someone commited to his customers Thanks so much roy i dont know how i ever could repay you. Anyone who does not have a set of these blades, has got to get them. I used to bag 75% of the time, now i bag 5% of the time this blades were the best investment i ever made. And if it wasnt for the blades i would be spending some major dough on new spindles. Thanks again Roy, your a true businessman. :waving: