meg-mo's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by robertsturf, Apr 14, 2004.

1. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok so I purchased a set of Meg-mo blades for my 48" Wright Stander . I was told that they would eliminate or reduce the amount of scraping the deck. (Wrong) I truly believe that I am scraping more than I was before. Took them off today very irritated about them . Anyone else have a positive experience with them.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Yes

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I found them to be unsuitable for my operation. That's all I'm saying because the last time I posted about them the post was removed.

4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

You guys having problems with our blades just call we do not bite. We will take care of an problem you might have and if we can't we will give you your money back. We can't fix a problem if we don't know that there is a problem. WE DO NOT WANT ANY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS!
    What works for most might not work for some. We look forward to hearing from you.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes, I have many positive experiences with my Meg Mo blades.

But, if I did have a problem with them, I would give Roy a call first instead of complaining on Lawnsite.

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Just got my Meg-Mos & will have a report shortly. So DLCS if they work well it's ok to post @ LS but if they don't I should not post but contact Roy instead?? Nice sail & they came Sharp. Should work well.

megmo.jpg

7. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Maoney back garentee?............Hmmm now that makes wanting to try them a bit easier minus the cost.

8. Easy Way Lawn Care

Easy Way Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I got them for the first time and used them for the first time yesterday they gave a really nice cut, and did chew the grass up much better then my others before on this account I would have to double cut and that still would not look good. With the meg mos I cut only once. Too soon to give an official evaluation which I plan on doing right now this is just a first impression.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

What I'm saying is complain to Roy first to see if he can help, give him a chance to make it right. I may be wrong but it doesn't sound like the starter of this post has made that attempt.

10. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I have ordered a set for my Super Z and when they arrive I will try them out and give my opinion on them since I don't know anyone using them on a Super Z. Roy has promptly replied to all the emails I have sent which is more than some will do. I look forward to trying these out and I was told there is a 30 satisfaction guarantee so we will see how it goes.