Mega-Lawncare Company

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Feb 15, 2000.

1. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

likestomow,<br>Confront is triclopyr & clopyralid combined. Lesco Momentum has these 2 and a strong % of 2,4D. Momentum is more versatile because it costs less per M and it has quicker dandelion knockdown.
  2. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

Need to know what type of grass, shrubs, trees, annuals,you are spraying around.Then need to know what type of weed you are trying to suppress.
  3. fireball

fireball LawnSite Member
    from ne Pa

Larry where are you getting the Confront at 105.00? Best I ever did was 114.00
  4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I am thankful that Mr. Stone responded and gave me some good information that was concise and insightful. I also equate the last part of his message to a kick in the pants to realize whats what about this topic. I fully believe that had Mr. Stone been standing in front of me he may have rephrased his words in a non-confrontational manner but then again he has never talked to any of us FACE to FACE has he. Keep up the good work. By the way my business has been growing every year and this forum will help me find better ways of doing it. I work in the sun and have thick skin.
  5. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

hey stone-<br>sorry I haven't been back to this post in a while to notice your question.<br>35% markup on top of $25 gives you 8.75 margin for a total of $33.75.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>