Melpa

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by crawdad, Jan 29, 2003.

1. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone going to the MELPA "Plan-it 2003" this weekend in Kingsport, TN? Is there any online info?
    Crawdad

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Never heard of it!!!

MATT

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot LawnSite Member

I plan on going Saturday, don't think there is much online info about it. Their web site is- www.MELPA.info

4. cnflawn

cnflawn LawnSite Member
    from tn

anyone wanting info on MELPA PLAN-IT 2003 in Kingsport, TN at MeadowView Conference Center this weekend can e mail Dee at boonescreek@aol.com and she will be glad to help you. Basic info as follows:
    Friday Jan. 31 sign in for educational seminars 7:00AM
    seminars start at 8:00. Trade show follows at 1:00PM. MELPA furnishs lunch if you attend seminars.

Sat. trade show is from 9- 2:00 3 pesticide points are available Friday and 3 on Saturday. TNLA points are available both days, too. Great seminars this year!

Where is Crawdad Holler in Tenn?

Jerald

5. crawdad

Well, if I look out the north window, I can see Virginia, I look out the south window, I see....chickens!
    Crawdad

6. cnflawn

cnflawn LawnSite Member
    from tn

crawdad,
    when you come in on sat please come over to the scag booth thats where ill be. ive got some questions about this site and how you heard about melpa. im glad you are taking an interest and are willing to come to kingsport and see some new things and learn some new stuff. its been a great event and organization to promote the turf and landscape industry in our region.
    jerald
    Mountain Empire Landscape Proffesional Association

7. crawdad

Well, I didn't make it up to Kingsport this weekend. How did it go? Big turnout, or what?
    Crawdad