member fails to deliver

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by lawn dawg, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawn dawg

lawn dawg LawnSite Member

Last December I sent a check for $80.00 to purchase 2 cans of Drive from a lawnsite member in "coastal" south carolina. They never arrived. After claiming to have tracking numbers, they said they were sent to a wrong address and they would send me a refund check. As of October 5, 2005 no check. They claim to have the cancelled check but they will not send me a copy or pursue who falsely signed it. Numerous e-mails go unanswered or promises are made that never come true, and my patience has run out. I do not want to get into an internet battle but I feel I have been ripped off by a fellow member. What are some suggestions to remedy this matter?

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like he gave you 2 cans of REVERSE instead!

Call him out. Let him give you the proper excuse.

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Heard your side of the story now post the other members name and lets hear his side. Or qiut your bitchin.

4. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

Call em out! DO IT!

5. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

JER-RY!!!! JER-RY!!! JER-RY!!! :realmad: :realmad:

6. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

Read his post closely..... it states the member . I recall the "for sale offer" and am surprised a lawnsite member of this standing(prolific and helpful poster) would stiff someone so I would be eager to hear his side of the story. Weird :dizzy: and yet "lawndawg" has been more patient than I would have been and quite consistent. very unusual story

7. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

Although I find it hard to believe, I think he is with out saying the name personally, so if you are not calling out on our "bikini picture forum master" then you better clearify this right now of whom you are calling!

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Court is now in session.

We've heard the Plaintiff, now lets hear the Defandants story.

9. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

yeah, i was just going to say i know a guy in Myrtle Beach, SC.... any relation? :waving:

10. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.