Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by BSME, Jun 28, 2005.

1. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

springuy#1 got me thinking about this member thing I saw on his invoice... anyone else do it? how do you do it? We are working on our website right now and looking for a way for people to sign up to be members and receive a regular discount... any advice?

also... I posted this under a different thread but I figured I'd try again...
    I'm taking the IA exam this month... anyone got any advice on what to focus on? I bought the two books and am student at the University of Michigan so I'm a pretty good student but if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it
  2. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Tips? your not in to far to get out!! Pap always told me you couldn't get rich dign' that ditch........ Your still in school, there's got to be a better option :)

I wouldn't post this if I thought my retirement plan was going to read it though LOL
  3. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

haha yea... trust me... I'm finishing school because I know the body can only do this for so many years... but as an economist I dunno what I'd want to do right out of school anyway.... besides I hate to leave all my customers hanging while the money is better than something I'd get in a year... I think the eventual plan is to either eventually pawn it off on a younger brother or I know there are a couple companies in the area of buying happy customer lists....