1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Membership Number

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sunrise, Oct 8, 2000.

1. sunrise

sunrise Banned

What was your membership number when you register
    mind was 109
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I was the fifth one to register on Lawnsite
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I was around 900 or something, don't remember.

4. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I didn't even pay attention to that..... How would I know now, Eric.
  5. Eric ELM

Chuck might know if his software has a numbering system. I don't have that feature on this end. I just remember there were 4 registered before me, so I was number 5.
  6. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Its been too long ago for me to remember but I do remember at least two changes in the servers maby three.
    I think that I was right there around Eric, I know it was befor 10.
    That was the first time, when we went to this format I think I had to reregester.
    I dont recall though.

[Edited by naturalawn on 10-09-2000 at 11:56 AM]
  7. Eric ELM

I was just looking at the membership list, there were 44 that registered on December 21, 1999 and you joined in January according to this, so maybe you were before 100.

Chuck, your records show the date we all joined, does it also show in the exact order? It's not a big deal, just wondering. I remember after I re-registered for this new forum, it said "Welcome to our newest member, Eric ELM" and above that it said "Registered Members 5" and we didn't have that on the previous forum and I thought that was so cool. :cool:
  8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

9. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

I think that I was in in the top 50. I had some problems early and had to re register but I was still in there. Remember the days with the tiered posts:

Who what when where?

Boy this forum has come a long way... Thanks again Chuck and Eric...

10. Eric ELM

I counted those thirty before plus 14 on the previous page as the 44 that joined on December 21, 1999. I'm not sure in what order they are in on that page, it's not alphabetical nor is it in the order we registered. It shows me as the 24th one and I know that isn't right. As I said before, it really doesn't matter. This order could have gotten messed up when Chuck switched from the previous software to this new software that he started using a few months ago too. Since this software keeps track of the date we registered, I just thought it may keep track of in what order also since it puts up the total number of members. This software has a lot of features that previous ones didn't have.

Mike, it is amazing how this forum has grown over the years and it has been fun to be a part of it. This site gets more hits in a day than the first one did in a month, averaging 45,000 page hits a day now. :)

[Edited by Eric ELM on 10-09-2000 at 05:17 PM]