1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Memphis Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by MikeLT1Z28, Mar 4, 2003.

1. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have been talking with Homer out at the AG center on 51 in millington and they are supposed to be having a field day on March 6 (thursday). my understanding is everything on hand should be demoable. not sure if many of you know or not but they carry John Deere and just starting carrying eXmark not long ago. the hours are supposed to be from 10am to 2pm.

i'll call tomorrow and make sure it's still happening and post any more details.
  2. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

mike, thx for the post...i will prob come out that way...plz post further info when you get it..i'm in collierville and service all of collierville, little in fayette county, g'town, and cordova..
  3. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

I bought a walkbehind from them last year. Very nice people, they go out of their way to help you. The ag center is only about 10 min from my house. They are a JD dealer and carry alot of JD equipment, mowers, 2-cycle stuff, tractors, gators, spray rigs, and even some hay equipment. For those that don't know, it's right next the the Wal-mart supercenter. So if you get lost just ask where wal-mart is.

What time is everyone headin up there? I have a half day of school that day.
  4. deason

deason LawnSite Member

Grass master, where do you live? I am about 12 min north of there in the big city of Munford. :D
  5. MikeLT1Z28

ok, i called homer and it is still on for tomorrow. it will be indoors but he said if the weather was good that anyone who wants to demo anything they have an area outside for it.

to get there, take hwy 51 north towards covington. when you pass wal-mart there is a road called wilkinsville, go thru the light and look on the left side of the road.

he said to go in the main part of the building and then towards the back.
  6. MikeLT1Z28

bumping it to the top for those who might have missed it.
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I'll probably go, but I have to check on a job first. I will know more when the sun comes up this morning.