Memphis/Cville homeowner looking for lawn profesional to Top-dress and Aerate my lawn

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Threxx, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Threxx

Threxx LawnSite Member

Why am I asking here instead of looking in my yellow pages? Because anybody in the lawncare business who's dedicated enough to actively participate on a forum like this is likely going to know their stuff.

Basically it pans out like this. My yard is only 1/3 of an acre minus driveway, sidewalk, and 2 story home. I do most of my own lawn care. I already leveled my yard once "manually", but it's still bumpy enough to cause my mower to cut unevenly. And as short as I like to cut, it causes brown spots here and there as I mow, when I hit a bump.

Also I've got quite a bit of thatch buildup so I figure aeration would help to get some air to the soil.

And I guess lastly I'm looking for any other advice or recommended service. I don't mind. I want my lawn to look like a golf course within the next couple of years and there are some things I can do to help that and some that I can't. I'd love for you to let me know what those are.

Feel free to email me: threxx@gmail.com , or just reply to this thread , and we'll exchange #s.

Thanks,
    Kyle:)

2. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Try contacting this member in Memphis through his profile page:

65Hoss

3. Threxx

Threxx LawnSite Member

It says that I don't have rights to PM him and that he doesn't allow people from the site to email him.:(

4. Threxx

Threxx LawnSite Member

Ah, OK I just read that I need 25 posts or something like that to PM. Could somebody please PM him and refer him to this thread for me? Or I can just post about 10 times in a row and get up to 25, but then again I don't want to spam the board just to bump my post count up.

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Got the message. I will contact you.