Memphis, Tn. area Walker dealers

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by NorrisG, Jun 27, 2003.

1. NorrisG

NorrisG LawnSite Member

Could someone tell me of some places in the Memphis/Bartlett area that deal in Walker mowers?

2. kels

kels LawnSite Senior Member

Bartlett small gas engines on Summer Ave/Hwy 70 and Volvo rents on Lamar.

3. NorrisG

NorrisG LawnSite Member

Haven't ever heard of Volvo rents, I 'll have to check them out. Thanks kels!

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Bartlett Small Engines has the best Walker mechanic in the area. They are much closer to you.

5. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Memphis Small Engine on Summer Like Hoss and Kelly said, Hey your just around the corner and up the street from me. I'll see you around, I have a white 96 dodge Ram pulling a 14' tamdem trailer with two exmark on the back if you ever see me on the road wave, stop and talk. :cool:

6. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

7. TALLEY-HOE

TALLEY-HOE Guest

I've heard that millington small engines on navy road can work on walker mowers. I've never used them, but check them out.

8. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

memphis small engines is on elvis presley and they are now a walker dealer. BSE is probably the biggest walker dealer and lance can do anything to a walker.

anyone know that AgCenter in millington is closing Sept. 1? i went in there wed. to get a throttle cable and they have signs up everywhere. wish BSE and exmark could get together...

9. NorrisG

NorrisG LawnSite Member

Actually, I'm getting my new Walker today from BSE!! :D I'm just a part timer, so I had to do a lot of justifying.... I have lost and will loose more customers if I don't start bagging :(
    I heard about Ag Center, my nephew worked there until about a month ago. One of the mechanics is supposed to be going out on his own, so maybe I can still get my Deere worked on without going across town.

10. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm assuming Homer is your nephew? he's the only person i know that left about a month ago! you're not too far from me, i'm in ellendale. got some massive trees down still. free firewood anyone? lol