memphis tn commercial accounts

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ghunt, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ghunt

ghunt LawnSite Member

Hi my name is gary hunt ive been cutting grass for about 6 years and have about 40 res yards.I would like to get some commercial accounts but having a hard time finding them any help on doing this in memphis area.

2. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

There are some organizatoin you can get involved in that will alert you of upcoming bids and such.

Do you have anyone you refer tree work and larger non maintenance services to Gary?

3. ghunt

ghunt LawnSite Member

I dont have anyone I refer for tree maint ,get me your info and if I come across anyone I could let you know. wHAT ORG ARE YOU TALking about .

4. Picture Perfect Landscape

Well the only one I know off the top of my head is Memphis Mid-South Minority Busines Council. But if you are caucasian that won't help you very much. I cannot think of any other ones at this current moment. However that council may be able to direct you in the right direction.

5. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

:eek: :laugh:

6. Picture Perfect Landscape

You laugh but they will send alot of business your way. My father was in it for years and receive heads up on lots of bids. And 25% of all bids have to go to a minority in the city of memphis or some mess.